The production of greases for railway applications represents a historic market for CONDAT, since it started in 1854, at the creation of the company. As a long-time partner of French and foreign railway networks, CONDAT has developed ranges of lubricants specifically adapted to the operational conditions of railway equipment:
- for railway network infrastructure: track mechanisms, switchplates, catenary wires, track side equipment...
- for rolling stock mechanisms: wheel flanges, brake rigging, bogies, axles, coupling screws, sharf, buffers...
Our product philosophy is based on 4 main points:
- respect for the environment and for people
In response to customer technical specifications and to the standards in force (OECD 301...), our lubricants are specifically developed for railway applications and are recognised by:
- equipment suppliers: REBS, BIJUR DELIMONT
- maintenance companies
- purchasers such as DB, SNCF...
In addition, CONDAT offers equipment suitable for facilitating implementation of our lubricants: